WHERE TO FIND LOUGHBOROUGH LEISURE CENTRE
LOUGHBOROUGH LEISURE CENTRE OFFERS:
- Disabled changing & showering facilities
- A lift to reach all levels of the building
- A hoist to aid entry into the main pool & training pool managed by the lifeguards.
- The steps into the main pool are shallow in depth & there are hand rails on both sides.
- The training pool is shallow & the depth ranges from 0.7 – 0.9 metres
THE CLUB OFFERS:
- A self propelled shower/commode chair which can be taken from changing to poolside by the individual or pushed by the carer.
- An adjustable height portable couch to aid changing & transfers to/from a wheelchair.
- Adult buoyancy aid jackets (medium & large)